Saturday, February 27, 2010
I haven't written on here, and I am not too sure who even looks at my blog. Alot of amazing things have been happening lately. Dan has had a lot of interviews, all with job prospects! He graduates March 26th and then we are off to where-ever we pick. Right now it is looking as if we are going to be going to Los Angeles. We are really excited. Little Laura turns 7 months old on the 4th, :( time is literally flying by and it makes me so sad. I am so happy that I am able to stay home with her and watch every new thing she does each day, it blows my mind. She is amazing! Dan and I are coming up on our 3 year anniversary on the 24th.. TIME HAS FLOWN! I guess it goes faster when your married to your best friend, it has been a great three years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congrats on your acomplishments
I'm still reading!
Post a Comment